This free two-day conference will be held on March 2nd to 3rd, 2023 at Mount McIntyre Recreation Centre, Grey Mountain Banquet room in Whitehorse, Yukon.
Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be provided. A variety of vegan and gluten-free options will be available.
The conference will feature local and national speakers and panelists, such as Anna Maria Tremonti (national award-winning journalist), Crickett Wilder (Dawson Women’s Shelter), and Lesley McCullough (senior lawyer at Yukon Legal Services Society’s Workplace Sexual Harassment Clinic). Gwaandak Theatre will be performing The Crows, a play by Anishinaabe-Slovene journalist and playwright Frances Koncan. The official agenda will be available shortly.
This conference is for both individuals and organizations who are interested in addressing workplace sexual harassment in their communities. We encourage you to register as soon as possible. Please register using the form below. We require that you submit a registration form for each conference attendee. You will receive a confirmation email with the agenda and more information on or after February 15, 2023.
- Main Floor, 1 Sumanik Drive, Whitehorse, Yukon
- Whitehorse Transit Bus routes 2, 3, and 6 will take you to the Canada Games Centre where you can take stairs up to the venue. If you require assistance once you arrive at the Canada Games Centre, please call the Commission in advance.
- For eligible Handy Bus Service users, call 867-668-8394.
- Free parking
- Venue is wheelchair accessible
- ASL interpreters available
Masks and hand sanitizer will be available. Masks are not required but are encouraged.
For those who are immunocompromised and require an accommodation, please reach out to Commission staff by email at email@example.com or by phone at 867-667-6226.